– Jack Welch
“Before you are a leader, success is all about growing yourself. When you become a leader, success is all about growing others.”
Leadership – The Journey from Culture to Clinical Excellence
Every successful medical practice begins with a well thought out and articulated culture that reflects the ideals of the founders. In tandem with building your cultural foundation, Healthwise Management will assist you in working through the key elements that set the context for development of your medical practice structure.
Pathway to Practice Success
- Determining Shared Values
- Co-creating a Common Professional Vision
- Defining YOUR Medical Practice Elements
- Collecting Data to Inform Clinical Decision Making
- Learning to Migrate Towards Best Practice in clinical care, operations and leadership
- Optimizing the Enterprise Through Best Value Care and become more consumer facing.
For a group practice to be successful there needs to be both a strong physician leader and administrative leadership to get the team on board and working towards the defined vision of success. Leadership is about getting people to comprehend and believe in the vision you set for the company and to work with you on achieving your goals, while management is more about administering and making sure the day-to-day activities are happening as they should.
We recognize that the complexity of your organization leadership and management structure is dependent on the size of your practice. However, the foundational structure of how you make decisions while creating an infrastructure that you can scale, is key to your success.
Tools That Make or Break a successful practice
- Physician Responsibility as clinicians and business owners
- Physician Leadership that cascades to every level of your organization
- A Governance structure to provide stability, inclusion and thoughtful decision making
- Practice Management that provides operational expertise and the ability to pivot.